- This event has passed.
Fall 2016 – Open House
August 27, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm MDT
- Meet the mentors and students
- Tour our 18,000 square foot home
- Learn about our innovative new programs
Exciting learning experiences include private lessons, instrumental music, vocals, musical theater, dramatic studies, dance, recording arts, composition, music theory, humanities, piano studies, jazz, opera, business for the performing artist, film scoring, and a multitude of creative performance opportunities.
Growing Up At The Colorado Springs Conservatory
Which program is appropriate for my childs age? How does my child progress through each program?
- Novice Program for Pre-K (4yrs) – 1 st graders
- Recording Arts for 6th -12th graders
- Apprentice Program
- Mini Apprentice: 2nd – 6th graders
- Jr Apprentice: 7th-9th graders
- Sr Apprentice: 10th-12th graders
- Pre COMPANY Program
Mini Pre COMPANY: 2nd -6th graders
Jr Pre COMPANY: 7th-9th graders
- Mini COMPANY 2nd -6th graders
- Jr COMPANY 7th-9th graders
- Sr COMPANY 10th-12th graders
- Private Lessons all ages
All students are required to participate in their respective program in its entirety in order to audition and participate in productions and recitals.
Below is a sample of the performance opportunities offered to CSC students. Opportunities may be adjusted throughout the school year. Tuition for each CSC program includes performances, recitals, rehearsals, coachings, master classes, guest artists, classes and lessons. We encourage students to take advantage of every opportunity provided.