Our novice students will meet together once a week to continue their study of music, theory and classical composers.
- The Novice program will allow students to further understand and learn solfege, note identification, rhythm, aural recall and singing.
- Composer study and art journaling will be continued with an emphasis on personal expression and interaction.
- Solo performances will be encouraged and performed.
- The theater component will progress to more full productions with more opportunities to include folk tales, Shakespeare and other literary works.
- All students will perform piano pieces in our student recitals as well as have opportunities to perform with the Core and Company students in larger productions.