From opera to jazz, chamber music to musical theater, serious drama to edgy improv, CSC offers curricula and programming for students
- seeking rigorous preparatory studies as a prerequisite to attending prestigious colleges and universities, and pursuing careers in the arts
- deserving an arts enrichment experience and the opportunity to build life skills including confidence, collaboration, poise, time management and a more holistic world view.
Experience and Discover
- first-hand the spirit of giving through community arts advocacy
- learning in an environment without being judged, redefined or held-back
- growing under the mentorship of nationally-acclaimed and credentialed faculty – all with the gift of teaching, a deep passion for the arts, and an abiding commitment to each Conservatory student
- the multi-dimensional world of public performance.
School Year Programs
At CSC, all students enroll in the CORE program. The CORE program model is the foundation of a strong comprehensive arts education. The pedagogy is based on a classical background in both music and theater which ultimately allows students to understand and explore various artistic styles. CORE programs are non-auditioned and open to all levels of proficiency and experience. Students are grouped by age and/or proficiency levels.
Week long summer camps that include studies in dance, music, theater and arts are offered for students ages 7-13 throughout the month of June. Classes include movement, guitar, piano, art and theater studies. Sessions run daily from 9AM – 4PM. The week concludes with a student presentation for parents and guests. Tuition is $300 for each week of study and is open to all interested students and does not include an audition process.