Great news! On May 25th the Governor of Colorado announced guidance for Summer camps to operate.
We are excited to let you know that we are moving forward with all our day camps.
Here are some of the ways we will work hard to create a safe camp environment:
- Camps are limited to 10 campers
- Activities that encourage physical distancing
- Contactless drop off and pick up
- Daily temperature checks
- Staff wearing masks
- Hand sanitation stations
- Stations disinfected after each use
- Daily disinfecting of high contact surfaces and materials
- Staggered start times
- Student wearing masks when necessary
- Staff trained on current health and safety guidelines
If you have not registered yet now is the time to do so!
We still have space available but it is going quick.
Don’t have a child to camp? Help us spread the word that we are open!
We ask parents not to send their child to camp if they have been in contact with someone who has experienced symptoms or they themselves have experienced symptoms.
Check out this System Tracker from the Colorado Department of Public Health. Coronavirus, COVID-19 is an extremely contagious virus that spreads easily through person-to-person contact.